Rehoming Your Pet
Adopt-a-Pet.com and be seen by millions of visitors each month! If you explore the website you will find many helpful tips for successfully placing your pet.Once complete, your pet’s profile will be posted on
Pets Accepted at Nevada SPCA by Appointment Only
More Help in Las Vegas
Before Deciding To Surrender An Animal
- Has your pet’s behavior recently changed? Consult with your veterinarian to eliminate any possible health issues. Many common problems, like not using the litter box, can be the result of a treatable ailment.
- Does your pet have a behavior problem? Consult with a certified animal behaviorist or dog trainer. You can also do some online research for advice.
- Would temporary boarding alleviate your problem? There are many good boarding facilities for dogs and cats.
- If You Are Moving, It Is Now Relatively Easy To Safely Transport Animals To Your New Home. Please Do Not Surrender An Animal Just Because You Think It Is A Hassle To Transport Him Or Her To A New Location.
- Moving? Please do all you can to take your pet with you! Their life could depend upon it.
- If you need a pet friendly apartment, there are links to guides on this site that can help you.
Your pet needs you, please rise to the challenge! Your pet’s life may depend upon it.